Creating a safe environment for Muslim youth in Ottawa region to gain critical thinking and problem-solving skills in entrepreneurship, financial literacy, coding/robotics, self-development, and Islamic identity. With a hands-on approach, students aged 9 to 14 will learn how to create their own ventures, how to become a better version of themselves, how to analyze and address complex problems, and how to enrich and empower their Islamic identities.
Ala Abu Alkheir
Students in this course will:
- Learn the importance of innovation and creation as a style of thinking.
- Identify and analyze business opportunities.
- Pitch a business idea.
- Work effectively in a team.
- Design and plan ideas from scratch
- Enjoy group challenges and activities.
- Get a printed certificate. (to be picked up at the end of the course)